Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Can you believe it?

Can you believe it is February 13??  Not only have I done an AWFUL job of blogging this school year, but it is already FEBRUARY 13!  That means roughly 8 more weeks until Maternity leave!! So I better get to making some more packets for my new Teachers Pay Teachers store.  Here is a Presidential Listening Comprehension Packet I made, aren't the graphics cute?  You should really check out www.mycutegraphics.com!  Love it!  Here are some screen shots of the new packet!


In the packet are 18 cards with presidential information and fun facts.  Have your students listen to you read and then ask them the questions located on the question cards.

Hope you enjoy!  If you download, please leave me some feedback, I'd really love to hear from you!
Buy here: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Presidential-Listening-Comprehension-Packet

Thanks for stopping by!
-Mrs. Speech Teacher

No comments:

Post a Comment